Friday, November 16, 2012

And we almost had a President from this bunch of weirdos...

Walking along this afternoon, after running some errands, and what do I see coming towards me on the sidewalk but two young fellers all decked out in suits and ties, with name tags; hmm, thinks I, either car salesmen or cult members.  Turned out to be the latter, as in Latter Day Saints.  "Good afternoon, ma'am," they hailed me with false hearty cheer.
"I know about you guys," said I.  "Good luck and good bye."
"We're those Mormon guys!" they cried with glee.
As I passed them and gestured in disgust, one of them said,"I like your hair!"
What the fuck?

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's weird and creepy.

7:46 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Robin, I appreciate your affirmation.
It struck me as creepy at the time.
But the Mormon cult IS creepy, just like Scientology. And any other religion or cult.

6:52 PM  
Anonymous Phil said...

Out of everything from the sidewalk up to 5'3" to compliment, they chose your hair? My eyes would have registered multiple stops before then. ;-)

12:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home