Monday, August 29, 2005

Fall already?

The cats acknowledged the traditional DMZ last night, getting up on the bed with us and snuggling their soggy little bodies in and around our warm dry ones.
Off for a delayed hairdo day for my mom, and a session at the QFC, where she sits and watches people while I shop. A short walk following, and then she commented that she was feeling "overwhelmed." Too much input?!
Whacked at my friend's St. John's Wort some more...I'm getting there, I'm getting there.
Nice run in cool and windy air, with banks of huge dark clouds on the horizon in every direction and clear blue sky above. On the way back up the hill to home, I observed two crows battling over an order of freshly pressed dead rat by the side of the running path.
Uneventful evening. More reading.

1 Comments:

Blogger Phil said...

It's the way she dresses.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home