Friday, August 26, 2005

Fairly Fantastic Friday

Slept like a champ last night, and got up feeling energized. Had breakfast with son and mother, then she and I trotted out for our usual 8 block constitutional. She was pretty peppy herself, and very cheerful. She couldn't stop telling me how wonderful her grandson had been yesterday while getting her meals and walks.
Nice run down to my gym, but suddnely my legs started teling me they were still remembering yesterday's steep hike up the back trail towards the Squamish Chief, and made me slow down. Had a chat with our son while he was waiting for his ride up to Squamish for a photo shoot.
Pleasant dinner with my mother, IM exchange with the beloved spouse who is due to return in the early hours of Saturday.
Off to read more of The Chaneysville Incident. Not sure I'm going to be finished by the 1st.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home