Thursday, August 18, 2005

Thoroughly Thursday

All the fog is gone, and it's only 11:00. Once again Hairdo Day has arrived, and off we went. We had a nice 8 block walk upon our return, and then I got my mother her lunch. Got myself out for a run and workout. Later in the afternoon I started pulling out ivy and trimming the St. John's Wort in my friend and across the street neighbor's front yard. She had her liver biopsy this morning, and hasn't returned yet.
Some sort of decision settled in my mind as I was working on her yard. I was thinking about the egregious nature of this country's leadership and the waste of young American lives in Iraq. This is my decision: If the parents of these young soldiers are so gullible and/or stupid enough to beleive Bush/Cheney, then let them send their children to die. This will "thin the herd," cutting down potential Republican voters. To hell with them. I feel no sympathy for these fools. And let them keep breeding more useless meat to send abroad for no reason other than to enrich and aggrandize Bush and his cronies. But let them some time wonder, perhaps, why the Republican fat cats aren't sending their own precious brats.
But for those who were caught by this mess, I am deeply sorry.
My friend just called. The biopsy procedure went well. Results pending.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home