Monday, August 22, 2005

Meandering Monday

Gotta bunch of stuff to do, always haunting me here at home, of course, but also to get my gear ready for my friend and me to go up on our climbing adventure tomorrow morning. After a pleasant morning walk with my mom, I went over to the Ballard neighborhood to a sporting goods store called Second Ascent. it's full of new and used items from all kinds of activities. A buff young woman who said she was a climber extolled the features of a Platypus water pack for my adventure on Wednesday. She's evidently been up the routes I'm hoping to get on with our guide, so I trusted her. Also got a long-sleeved top for me and a gorgeous deep blue short sleeved one for beloved spouse. It will bring out the green in his eyes...
Off to check on the gear again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home