Sunday, October 30, 2005

Not so gloomy

Forgot to get my mother's watch set back last night, so she was up earlier than usual. Worked out all right, as we could get breakfast and a walk in before I picked up a friend for a climbing workout. This is the friend whose little dogs we walked last week; she rewarded me with a big container of delectable vegan pumpkin chocolate chip cookies and peanut clusters. Now, I don't usually like the combination of peanuts and chocolate, but this is excellent chocolate, and the nuts have a bit of salt on them, so the taste is wonderful. Now I shall have to find a secure oubliette to put them in, out of the searching hands of hungry housemates...
We had a good workout. The gym was pretty busy, something I haven't had to put up with since I've been going at off-peak hours. The photographer/climber who had hung some prints from his work at the gym, including one of our beloved son belaying a friend on a dramatic spot on the Freeway route at Squamish, dropped off a CD with shots of our son climbing. I am in the process of choosing one to get printed and framed by this phtographer. He's very good, the photos are beautiful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home