Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Changing partners

My usual Wednesday climbing partner couldn't come to the gym early any more, so I hooked up with an acquaintance for today. We had a good time, and will get a day scheduled next week. She and I share mutual friends, from climbing, naturally, which is a good sign, I think. It was a little odd meeting with someone I really didn't know, but since we are both part of the wider climbing community, there are probably enough common denominators to make a friendship possible.
NOT thinking furious thoughts about the world going to hell...
Token trash TV observation: Not much liking "Lost" this season. It seems to be swimming in shark-infested waters already...
Off to read my second Elizabeth Bowen novel, The Last September.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home