Monday, November 07, 2005

Sunday went missing here

Such a fractured night, from Saturday into Sunday. Beloved spouse had to get up at 5:30 to catch a plane to Milwuakee for bidness, and we hadn't gotten to sleep until after midnight. He evidently rested while reading on his flights eastward, I sort of snoozed in the early morning hours. Went off to the gym with my longest term climbing partner and friend for a workout; came home, went running and weightlifting; finished my regimen with vigorous raking of leaves.
Was tired enough around 7:00 P.M. my mother even remarked that I looked as if I was ready for bed. She and I had a nice weather break in early afternoon for a 5 block walk; she seemed unsteady, so we didn't go longer.
To bed with In the Heat of the Day, my fourth Elizabeth Bowen novel this past few weeks.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home