Monday, January 02, 2006

Must get climbing

Even if it was only the indoor gym, I'm so glad I went. I added traverses to some easy and moderate leads, making them longer and a bit harder. As the endorphines started kicking in, I got that jolly old urge to really throw myself into the effort. Life looks brighter, despite the unrelenting misty gloom outside. (Stealing one of my beloved spouse's chocolate bedaubed, pecan encrusted caramels contributed to my chemical well-being, too).
Off to get a burger for dinner.

3 Comments:

Blogger Neil Shakespeare said...

Fog here too. Unrelenting. Still. Smothering. Eerie...

2:59 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Nothing like a good session and a burger to follow - nice. Sounds like a great day.

6:42 PM  
Blogger Phil said...

Well, they were mine for a nanosecond on Christmas morning. I haven't seen them since.

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home