Sunday, November 12, 2006

Feting our days

The birthday cake appears to be calving, like those ice fields up in Alaska; large chunks have gone missing.
Our mutual friends' birthday gathering last night was great fun. Good to see several people whom we haven't talked to for a while. One birthday co-celebrant is heading to Ecuador soon with his wife to bag a few mountain peaks, a fine way to mark a half century.
Tonight's installment of the last Prime Suspect production was excellent. Helen Mirren is so wonderful, I think I'd even watch her latest movie about Queen Elizabeth. The UK royals are not fascinating to me, but I bet Helen could sell me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Baging some ecuadorian peaks sounds like a splended way to mark half a century of life with more to come

1:56 PM  
Blogger robin andrea said...

Are you watching Prime Suspect on DVD? or TV? Netflix? We've been getting Six Feet Under on Netflix, but when we're done with that, we'll probably want some other diversion from winter.

8:18 AM  
Blogger isabelita said...

It does, 'spike. Personally, I'd like to get into the Cirque of the Towers, in the Wind Rivers Range in Wyoming...

Robin, we watched it on TV,on a local public station, Channel 9. I'm sure it'll be out eventually in some other form.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home