Monday, August 06, 2007

Onward into August

We march along, trying to stay relatively cogent; my mom saw a neighbor's sign signaling their support of impeachment, and said she liked George Bush, and didn't understand this sign. I tried to be patient as I reminded her of which particular George Bush this referred to, and she acknowledged that she must have been thinking of Bush, Senior, still a fucking jerk, but not the current one, not the kind of Republicans she and Dad used to be, ad nauseum. She finally said,"I guesss there are a lot of people as stupid as I am." I told her she had an excuse for being confused, since she's almost ninety years old and not really paying attention to all this crap, but that yes, there are many very stupid people out there. Ah. To hell we go.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

And so, we all go in the hand basket woven by the repubs....makes me want to upchuck.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home