Wednesday, February 06, 2008

Courage needed

To brave the windy elements; we hardly went anywhere. The ghost of my dad hovered over us approvingly as we slogged up to see the chickens. The day grew grayer and grimmer, until by five, we decided to cheer ourselves with a pizza and fresh tomatoes.
Reports of both Clinton and Obama showing up out here in the next couple of days. It strikes me as insane, how we are expected to make any decisions based on the increasingly hysterical blathering and snow jobs coming out of candidates' mouths. Don't go for any head fakes, look at their actual records, not the ones they make up as they go along; my worst thought is that we're going to see how truly regressive and mysogynistic this country really is in November.

2 Comments:

Blogger robin andrea said...

Here's a fantastic essay on how misogynistic it is right now.
I wish I were up in Washington to caucus for my candidate. Will you be caucusing?

8:38 PM  
Blogger isabelita said...

Robin, I had actually read that Morgan piece recently, but thanks for the link.
No, not caucusing.

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home