Friday, May 20, 2005

Route-settin' Day

My sister called this morning to say she couldn't make it for the weekend. Troubles with her advisor's demands; this woman sounds like a prize piece of work.
Out for a little walk with my mom, and made it back before the heavens opened yet again.
Off to the climbing gym, where as I stripped and set my route, I could hear the downpour on the roof. Really good workout on a variety of routes. Gave one of my friends a used, but in excellent condition, Penguin paperback "definitive edition" of Moby Dick, which she said she'd never read. She's 49, so I think it's time! Says she's going to save it for her annual summer trip to Europe.
Beloved spouse and I had a lovely walk this evening, with a stop at Mona's for a beverage and conversation.
Good day all round, although we haven't heard from our son, who's in Yosemite, I hope safely...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home