Monday, July 25, 2005

Monday musings

Well, swell start to another swell day. My mom walked her long walk this morning, I got lots of little chore-y things done. Then when my friend came over to pick me up for a workout at the climbing gym, I looked at her car's roof rack and...holy shit!...Ther was my beloved spouse's missing camera, caught in the back roof rack!!! And she's driven to the airport and back today, as well as who knows elsewhere yesterday! Absolutely hilarious and unbelievable. We had a tolerable workout.
As the beloved spouse was getting ready to leave on a business trip, our son arrived, with a climbing buddy in tow. They foraged in our fridge, managing to find enough sustenance for the evening. The friend is crashing here tonight before heading up to Squamish tomorrow, a popular climbing area in B.C. just north of Vancouver.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home