Monday, August 15, 2005

Week's start

We got out this morning a bit after 11:00, and even my mother started getting sweaty. Her thermostat doesn't usually work very well, so that in 80+ degree weather, a breeze that feels pleasantly cool to me will feel chilly to her. Not today. Her usual 8 block journey struck her as too long, the midpoint too far away, so we did some straightening exercises and went home. I'm sensing a gradual slowing down lately, at least physically. Her sense of humor is intact, however.
After noon, I went over to strip and set routes at the climbing gym. Satisfactory results, with another 10a going up.
Off to read The Chaneysville Incident, with which I am already engaged. Written in teh late 1970's, and contains very funny dialogue.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home