Wednesday, July 27, 2005

Nirvana - no, paradise - well, it's swell!

Maybe a bit hot for many locals, but at 11:00 this morning it was perfect and breezy. It's in the mid 80's now, at 4:00 P.M., but was a great afternoon to do a bit of gym climbing. I picked up a friend and one of her housemates, and we three women folk had a pleasant couple of hours. They're setting for a "Summer Slam" casual competition, so there were many unmarked routes that we were not permitted to try, since two of us are participating tomorrow evening. These comps have been fun in the past, so I'm hoping this one will be as well. BBQ, free beer, door prizes.
Time to read more of Catch 22, which I'm kind of behind on. Got some done in the wee hours this morning, as I had a patch of extreme hot flashing and subsequent insomnia, but I prefer reading at times other than 2 ayem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home